- Solid brass construction, finished in high quality chrome
- Anti-scald thermostatic control
- Minimum 0.1 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Set includes: concealed thermostatic shower valve, ceiling-mount 150mm shower arm, 8" shower head
- 10 Year Guarantee
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
THERMOSTATIC SHOWER VALVE
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
SHOWER ARM & HEAD
- Connection size - 1/2"
- Head diameter - 8"
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve with backplate x 1
- Fixed shower head x 1
- Shower arm x 1
Discover your dream bathroom at House of ENKI, from units to fixtures, furnishings, fittings and more we'll help you create the perfect bathroom.