- QUALITY- This thermostatic mixer shower valve is premium quality, with a solid brass construction. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- EASY INSTALLATION- This thermostatic shower mixer shower valve is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality shower valve and other components, comprising solid brass throughout.
- SAFE TO USE- The shower valve is anti-scald keeping you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails.
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our mixer shower bars.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our mixer shower taps are already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower mixer taps.
There is nothing more refreshing than a really good thermostatically controlled shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all the more pleasurable. This premium quality shower valve is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures.
THERMOSTATIC BAR SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets, adaptors to 1/2" included
- Distance between connections: 150mm
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems