- DESIGN - This dual flow Dorchester Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap is the ideal solution for any classic or farmhouse style kitchen. It comes in a beautiful antique oil rubbed bronze finish with twin white levers.
- QUALITY - Our kitchen sink mixer taps are made from high-grade solid bronze, then oil rubbed for a beautiful finish. Together we can create the kitchen of your dreams.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The taps come complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box. This includes: mixer tap, braided flexible hoses, fitting kit and installation guide.
- WATER PRESSURE - A pressure of at least 0.1 bar is required. We recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 1 year guarantee on our bathroom fittings.
Available in a range of beautiful finishes, the dual flow Antique Bronze Dorchester Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap is the ideal solution for any classic or farmhouse style kitchen. Choose from antique bronze, matte black, brushed nickel, silver chrome and English gold. Featuring a set of elegant white ceramic handles for hot and cold, this tap is best suited for tap holes with a diameter of 35mm and worktops up to 40mm thick. This tap comes complete with all the necessary fittings to help you get set up straight away. Not for you? Browse House of ENKI's diverse catalogue of kitchen furnishings, fittings, fixtures and more to help you design the kitchen of your dreams.
- Height approximately: 365mm
- Spout projection approximately: 183mm
- Sink tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Suitable for worktops/sinks up to 40mm thickness
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Mixer tap
- Braided flexible hoses
- Fitting Kit
- Installation guide