- DESIGN - This dual flow Aplha Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap is the ideal solution for any classic or farmhouse style kitchen. It comes in a beautiful cream finish with twin cream levers.
- QUALITY - Our kitchen sink mixer taps are made from high-grade solid brass, then hand brushed for a beautiful finish. Together we can create the kitchen of your dreams.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The taps come complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box. This includes: mixer tap, braided flexible hoses, fitting kit and installation guide.
- WATER PRESSURE - A pressure of at least 0.2 bar is required. We recommend 0.5 bar for best performance
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bath fittings are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 1 year guarantee on our bath fittings
Available in a range of beautiful finishes, the Cream Beige Alpha Kitchen dual flow Tap is the ideal solution for any classic or farmhouse style kitchen with a modern twist. Choose from cream beige, mocha brown and chrome. Featuring a crank system for hot and cold temperatures, this flexible hose tap is best suited for tap holes with a diameter of 35mm and worktops up to 70mm thick. This tap comes complete with all the necessary fittings to help you get set up straight away. Not for you? Browse House of ENKI's diverse catalogue of kitchen furnishings, fittings, fixtures and more to help you design the kitchen of your dreams.
- Height approximately: 250mm
- Spout projection approximately: 225mm
- Sink tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Suitable for worktops/sinks up to 70mm thickness
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Mixer tap
- Braided flexible hoses
- Fitting kit
- Installation guide