- QUALITY- This drip free thermostatic valve is premium quality, with a solid brass construction and durable matte black finish. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- EASY INSTALLATION- This concealed thermostatic shower mixer valve is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality shower valve and other components, comprising solid brass throughout. Designed to be used with single outlet i.e. shower, bath filler, massagers. etc.
- SAFE TO USE- The twin thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald keeping you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with two individual controls: (1) Top dial: On/Off; (2) Bottom dial: Temperature control.
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our shower valve.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our shower valve is already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower valve.
This concealed thermostatic shower mixer is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality valve and other components, comprising solid brass throughout. Designed to be used with single outlet i.e. shower, bath filler, massagers. etc.
VENICE CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
- Top dial: on/off
- Bottom dial: temperature control
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.