- DESIGN - This stylish bathroom basin mixer tap + bath shower mixer tap pack with contemporary hexagonal geo inspired lever swivel handle from ENKI comes in a stunning matte black finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with UK standard flexible bathroom sink taps connectors and adaptors and a flexible shower hose and bracket for easy assembly. Our Milly range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for all bathrooms.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom mixer taps and shower heads are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free ceramic valves, our mixer taps for bathroom are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and with its clean straight lines, will compliment both modern and traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Basin Mixer Tap: Height - approximately 149mm. Spout projection - approximately 163mm. Tap hole diameter required - approximately 35mm. Braided flexible hoses - 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2" (female nut connector) with adaptors to 3/8". Bath mixer tap: Distance between pillars - 180mm, Connection size - 3/4"
- EASY TO INSTALL - These bathroom accessories come with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and include comprehensive installation guides. For these water taps to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
This stunning black geo inspired monobloc basin mixer and bath shower mixer tap pack contrasts beautifully with white hexagonal tile in scandi inspired bathroom interiors. Robustly made from solid brass, with clean straight edges the Milly tap is a real eye-catcher. Matching Milly range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- Please see technical drawings
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap, flexible tap connectors 1/2" with adaptors to 3/8", fitting kit, installation guide
- Bath shower mixer tap, installation guide