- QUALITY- This drip free thermostatic valve is premium quality, with a solid brass construction and durable chrome finish. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- EASY INSTALLATION- This concealed thermostatic shower mixer valve is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality shower valve and other components, comprising of solid brass throughout. Shower kit includes: recessed triple diverter thermostatic shower mixer valve, ceiling fixed shower arm and head,slider rail pole with hose and shower head, shower head holder with outlet, 6 x body jets
- SAFE TO USE- The triple thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald keeping you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with three individual controls: (1) Top dial: on/off for outlet 1; (2) Middle dial: temperature control; (3) Bottom dial: on/off and diverter for outlets 2 and 3
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our shower valve.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our shower valve is already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower valve.
CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
- Standard connection sizes - 1/2"
- For more dimensions please see technical drawings
SHOWER HEAD & ARM
- Connection size - 1/2"
- ABS head size - 8"
- 350mm shower arm
SHOWER JET BODY MASSAGERS
- Connection size - 1/2"
- Size - 50 x 50 mm
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve x 1
- Handheld shower head with shower hose, slider rail, shower outlet x 1
- Fixed shower head and arm x 1
- Jet body massagers x 6
Discover your dream bathroom at HOUSE OF ENKI, we have everything from units to fixtures, fittings, furnishings and more - available now.