- Solid brass construction, durable matte black finish
- Anti-scald thermostatic control
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' thermostatic brass valve
- 10 Year Guarantee
There is nothing more refreshing than a really good thermostatically controlled shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all the more pleasurable. This premium quality shower valve is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures.
DUNE THERMOSTATIC BAR BATH SHOWER MIXER VALVE - DECK MOUNTED
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" bottom outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between connections: 180mm
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic bath shower mixer valve
- Pair of bath tap pillars
- Rigid riser rail kit: Riser rail pole, shower head, handheld shower head, shower hose, shower head holder, short shower hose to connect to taps,
- Installation guide
Not for you? Browse our collections of furnishings, fittings, fixtures and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.