- Solid brass construction, finished in high quality chrome
- Timeless design with white ceramic handle detailing
- Thermostatic concentric valve with anti-scald device to keep you and your family safe
- For use with shower columns, or any other shower combination
- 10 Year Guarantee
Vintage will never die out, so why not get on board with the style with this gorgeous traditional thermostatic shower valve. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in a flawless chrome plating.
DULWICH THERMOSTATIC CONCENTRIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE DETAILS
This exposed traditional shower mixer valve can be used with either handset shower kit or slider rail kit. Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 3/4" outlet diameter
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between connections: 147-153mm
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concentric shower mixer valve x 1
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.