- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Timeless design with ceramic handle detailing
- Thermostatic concentric valve with anti-scald device
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
- 10 Year Guarantee
Vintage will never die out, so why not get on board with the style with this gorgeous traditional thermostatic shower valve. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in a flawless chrome plating.
CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC CONCENTRIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
This concealed traditional shower mixer valve can be used with either a fixed shower head or slider rail kit. Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 3/4" top outlet diameter
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between connections: 147-153mm
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concentric shower mixer valve
Not for you? Browse our collections of furnishings, fittings, fixtures and more - at House of ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.