- DESIGN - The Downton twin hot & cold bath pillar taps from HOUSE OF ENKI ooze luxury and style with their solid brass construction and durable English gold plating and traditional white ceramic swivel levers. This pair of taps is suitable for baths with two pre-drilled holes and is fully supplied with UK standard top quality cartridges and fixings for easy assembly. Our Downton range of bathroom fittings will compliment both modern and traditional bathroom interiors.
- QUALITY - Our bath taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free quarter-turn ceramic valves, our bathroom taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high pressure water systems.
- SIZE - Connection size - 3/4"
- EASY TO INSTALL - These bathroom accessories come with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and include comprehensive installation guides. For these water taps to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
Enjoy the elegant yet understated design of the Downton bath pillar taps. These simple, yet stylish taps are built to last, using premium quality materials. Carefully manufactured from solid brass, with an impeccable finish. This pair of taps are suitable for baths with two pre-drilled holes and can operate at pressures of 0.5 bar and above. Matching Downton range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Connection size - 3/4"
- For more details please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Pair of bath taps