- DESIGN - The Downton bathroom basin mixer tap from House of ENKI oozes luxury and style. With solid brass construction and finished with durable chrome plating and traditional white ceramic swivel levers, it will add a touch of class to any bathroom. It is fully supplied with UK standard top quality cartridges and fixings for easy assembly. This range of bathroom fittings will compliment both modern and traditional bathroom interiors.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom sink mixer taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free quarter-turn ceramic valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high pressure water systems. Suitable for bathroom basin mixer sink tap.
- SIZE - Height - 116mm, Spout projection - approx. 114mm
- EASY TO INSTALL - These bathroom accessories come with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and include comprehensive installation guides. For these water taps to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Downton monobloc basin mixer tap oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathroom. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using low lead brass with finish ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Downton tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high pressure water systems. Matching Downton range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Product height - 116mm
- Spout projection approx. - 114mm
- For more details please see dimension drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Basin mixer tap