- DESIGN - This stylish bath mixer tap with traditional Victorian cross handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning antique bronze finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with UK standard flexible bathroom taps connectors and adaptors for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom mixer taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free compression valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Distance between pillars - 180mm, Connection size - 3/4"
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom tap comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Camberley bath filler oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathtub. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using brass with thick antique bronze plating ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Camberley bat Not quite you? Visit House of ENKI's latest collection of furnishings, fittings and fixings all designed with you in mind. Together we can create the bathroom of your dreams. The tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. Matching Camberley range items available.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Distance between pillars - 180mm
- Connection size - 3/4"
- For more details please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Bath filler tap
- Fitting Kit
- Installation guide