- DESIGN - This stylish bidet mixer tap with swivel handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning antique bronze finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with a rod-operated waste and UK standard flexible bathroom sink taps connectors and adaptors for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom mixer taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free quarter-turn ceramic valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Spout projection - approximately 113mm. Flexible tap connectors - 1/2" with adaptors to 3/8".
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom bidet tap comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom sink accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Camberley bidet mixer tap oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathroom. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using low lead brass with chrome finish ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Camberley tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Spout projection approx. - 113mm
- For more details please see dimension drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Bidet mixer tap, flexible tap connectors 1/2" with adaptors to 3/8"
- Brass rod-operated waste