- Solid brass construction, finished in high quality chrome
- Minimalistic design to match modern bathroom interior
- Thermostatic concentric valve with anti-scald device
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
- 10 Year Guarantee
The Minimalist exposed thermostatic shower valve will not only look outstanding in your new shower enclosure but will keep you and your family safe. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in a flawless chrome plating.
EXPOSED THERMOSTATIC CONCENTRIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
This exposed traditional shower mixer valve can be used with either a column and fixed shower head or slider rail kit. Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 3/4" top outlet diameter
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between connections: 147-153mm
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concentric shower mixer valve
Not for you? Browse our collections of furnishings, fittings, fixtures and more - at House of ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.