- SOPHISTICATED STYLING- The traditional Astbury lever bridge kitchen sink mixer tap in English gold & white, is a combination sophisticated traditional styling and engineering excellence.
- DURABLE- The solid brass construction with English gold & white finish is easy and safe to use and has 'drip free' quarter turn ceramic valves. The swivel spout, swan neck & quarter turn ceramic valves for precise flow control, maximise performance & style.
- WORKING REQUIREMENTS- For this kitchen tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance. An excellent choice for your hot and cold water faucet replacement.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX- The Astbury traditional bridge kitchen mixer tap with white ceramic levers comes complete with all accessories, fittings, mixer tap and installation guide. Height approximately: 442mm, Spout projection approximately: 225mm, Suitable for worktops/sinks up to 40mm thickness. Adjustable tap pillars allow for taps to be installed on a sink or worktop with tap hole distance of between 165 and 245mm.
- GUARANTEE- House of Enki offer a one year guarantee on this English gold & white deck mounted lever bridge kitchen sink mixer tap. The superior finish is corrosion and rust resistant.
The traditional Astbury lever bridge kitchen sink mixer tap with swivel spout is the combination of sophisticated traditional styling and engineering excellence. The result is a kitchen mixer tap of individual design that will maximise performance and style.
- Height approximately: 442mm
- Spout projection approximately: 225mm
- Sink tap hole diameter required approximately: 15mm
- Suitable for worktops/sinks up to 40mm thickness
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Mixer tap
- Installation guide