- Solid brass construction, finished in high quality antique bronze
- Timeless design with white ceramic handle detailing
- Thermostatic sequential valve with anti-scald device to keep you and your family safe
- For use with shower handset kits, or any other shower combination
- 10 Year Guarantee
Vintage will never die out, so why not get on board with the style with this gorgeous traditional thermostatic sequential shower valve. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.1 bar water pressure and is finished in a flawless antique bronze plating.
The sequential thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically shut down the shower if the cold water supply fails. The single sequential control allows the shower to turn on at fully cold, the further anti-clockwise movement will gradually blend in the hot water up to a maximum showering temperature of a factory pre-set 43° C. The pre-set temperature can be overridden, details on how to do this are provided in user manual.
WINCHESTER THERMOSTATIC SEQUENTIAL SHOWER MIXER VALVE DETAILS
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between inlets: 150mm
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.1 bar, though we recommend min. of 0.5 bar for best performance.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic sequential shower mixer valve x 1
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.