- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Anti-scald thermostatic control
- Minimum 0.1 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' thermostatic brass valve
- 10 Year Guarantee
This concealed thermostatic bath filler is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality valve and other components, comprising solid brass throughout. It creates a natural comfortable temperature that is consistent throughout your wash, minimising the risk of sudden icy cold or boiling hot water. Not quite you? Visit House of ENKI to discover our range of bathroom fixtures, fittings, units and more. Together we can create the bathroom of your dreams.
CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC MIXER BATH FILLER
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic mixer valve
- Bath filler spout