- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Anti-scald thermostatic control
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
- Set includes: thermostatic shower valve, handheld shower with slider and shower hose
- 10 Year Guarantee
There is nothing more refreshing than a really good thermostatically controlled shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all the more pleasurable. This premium quality shower set is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures.
VERTICAL THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve
- Handheld shower head, hose, slider
- Installation guide
Discover your dream bathroom at House of ENKI, we have everything from units to fixtures, fittings, furnishings and more - available now.