- Solid brass construction, finished in high quality chrome
- Timeless design with black ceramic & cross handle detailing
- Twin concentric thermostatic valve with anti-scald device to keep you and your family safe
- For use with shower handset kits, or any other shower combination
- 10 Year Guarantee
This Viscount shower valve is robust and graceful and will give a timeless elegance to any bathroom. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in a flawless chrome plating.
The twin thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically shut down the shower if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with two individual controls, one to select the showering temperature and one to control the water flow.
This product is also available in antique bronze.
VISCOUNT THERMOSTATIC CONCENTRIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE DETAILS
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" or 3/4" outlet diameter (adaptor to 1/2" included)
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between connections: 147-153mm
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concentric shower mixer valve x 1
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.