- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' quarter turn ceramic valves
- Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- 10 Year Guarantee
The sleek design of the Vigo basin mixer tap will bring a lovely air of class to your bathroom basin. Perfect for complementing square products and the slimline spout makes it great for a bathroom with a minimal style. The tap is easy to operate via a single lever which looks great. Solid brass is the material used to make this product ensuring a durable finish. Matching Vigo range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from House of ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 150mm
- Spout projection approximately - 120mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Flexible tap connectors
- Fitting kit
- Installation guide