- QUALITY- This concelead bath filler mixer is premium quality, with a single cast body thermostatic mixer valve and on trend matte black finish. The valve is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN- Concealed design means uncluterred minimalistic look, giving a modern feel to any bathroom. Kit includes: 1x twin concealed mixer valve, 1x bath filler spout
- SAFE TO USE- The twin thermostatic mixer valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with two individual controls, one to select the showers temperature and one to control the water flow.
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our thermostatic mixer valve.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our shower sets are already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our sets.
Contemporary black shower mixer set to complement modern or industrial bathroom interiors. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in striking matte black.
VENICE CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
- Top dial: on/off
- Bottom dial: temperature control
BATH FILLER SPOUT FEATURES
- 1/2" connection
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concealed shower mixer valve
- Bath filler spout
- Installation guide
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.