- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' quarter turn ceramic valves
- Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- 10 Year Guarantee
The Velar wall-mounted bath filler or basin tap oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathroom. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using low lead brass with nickel coating and thick chrome plating ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Velar tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. Matching Velar range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from House of ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Connection size - 1/2"
- For more details please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Mixer tap
- Fitting kit