- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - self-closing non concussive brass valve. Pre-set automatic shut off after approximately 10 seconds. Popular in public settings or at private homes. Helps prevent overflowing and is water efficient
- Included in the box - single pillar tap. Inlet connection size 1/2". Includes brass backnut and washer
- 10 Year Guarantee
The Vision non-concussive basin mono tap is designed and manufactured from the highest quality materials. Non-Concussive taps are operated by simply pushing the tap and water is dispensed. Allowing the user a more controlled use of their water, this timer tap turns off automatically after a set period of time, which not only reduces the risk of people leaving the tap on and flooding an area but can be extremely cost effective as well. This style of tap can be used in a domestic system but is most commonly found in public/commercial settings. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 170 mm
- Spout projection approximately - 115 mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 22 mm
- Inlet: 1/2 inch
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Brass backnut and washer
- Installation guide