- Solid brass construction
- Generic replacement part
- Suitable for most manufacturers of leading brands
- Temperature range from 20 - 48 degrees C with safety override button at 38 degrees C
- 1 Year Guarantee
This is a generic replacement part suitable for most manufacturers showers including Bristan, Crosswater and many other leading brands. Temperature range from 20 - 48 degrees C with safety override button at 38 degrees C. Please check dimensions before purchase but usually if your valve is removed using a small grub screw or bolt then this should fit. To ensure that this will be suitable for you, simply remove your existing cartridge and compare it with the picture and the dimensions below.
Not for you? Visit House of ENKI to browse over our collection of furnishings, fittings, fixtures, units and more. Let's create the bathroom of your dreams.
- Please see technical drawing for dimensions
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Replacement thermostatic shower valve