- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - fitted with compression valves
- Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- 10 Year Guarantee
The high-quality Quest mixer is suitable for high or low water pressure. Made from solid brass, with superb chrome finish. Utilises premium cartridge from Spanish manufacturer Sedal, for superior movement and life span. Matching Quest range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from House of ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 105mm
- Spout projection approximately - 120mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Flexible tap connectors
- Fitting kit
- Installation guide