- QUALITY- This drip free thermostatic valve is premium quality, with a solid brass construction and durable chrome finish. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- EASY INSTALLATION- This concealed thermostatic shower mixer valve is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality shower valve and other components, comprising of solid brass throughout. Large 200mm wall fixed overhead shower and handset kit included for a complete solution
- SAFE TO USE- The twin thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald keeping you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with two individual controls: (1) Top dial: Diverter/ on/off; (2) Bottom dial: temperature control
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our shower valve.
- GUARANTEE- Peace of mind 10 Year Extended Guarantee on Shower Mixer Valve against Manufacturing Faults. 1 Year Warranty on shower components, serviceable, moving parts and finishes. Parts available.
This concealed thermostatic shower mixer is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality valve and other components, comprising solid brass throughout.
MILAN CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
- Top dial: diverter / on/off
- Bottom dial: temperature control
OVERHEAD RAIN SHOWER HEAD DETAILS
Large 200mm shower head on a swivel ball joint for a sumptuous soak, with wall fixed shower arm.
HANDSET KIT DETAILS
Modern handshower kit with square bracket and square design handset to complement bathroom interiors.
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve
- Shower head and arm
- Shower head, hose, shower outlet with bracket
Not for you? Browse our collections of showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.