- QUALITY- This thermostatic mixer shower valve is premium quality, with a solid brass construction. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- EASY INSTALLATION- This thermostatic shower mixer shower valve is engineered for easy installation and maintenance and benefits from a premium quality shower valve and other components, comprising solid brass throughout. Shower kit includes: thermostatic bar shower mixer valve with pair of cranked connectors, handheld shower head, shower hose, shower head holder
- SAFE TO USE- The shower valve is anti-scald keeping you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails.
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our mixer shower bars.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our mixer shower taps are already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower mixer taps.
There is nothing more refreshing than a really good thermostatically controlled bath or shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all the more pleasurable. This premium quality bar shower bath mixer is thoroughly checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures. Not for you? Browse over the collection of taps and more at HOUSE OF ENKI, we have everything you need to help you create the bathroom of your dreams. From taps to units, fixtures and fittings we've got the best range of styles, designs and budget-friendly options for everyone.
THERMOSTATIC BAR SHOWER MIXER VALVE WALL MOUNTED
Single cast body, high grade brass is featured in this premium quality tap. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures.
- Distance between connections: 150mm
- Shower outlet diameter - 1/2"
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic bath shower mixer x 1
- Cranked wall connectors x 2
- Shower head with hose, hand shower holder
- Installation guide