- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' ceramic valve
- Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- 10 Year Guarantee
The Vision non-concussive basin single tap is designed and manufactured from the highest quality materials. Non-Concussive taps are operated by simply pushing the tap and water is dispensed. Allowing the user a more controlled use of their water, this timer tap turns off automatically after a set period of time, which not only reduces the risk of people leaving the tap on and flooding an area but can be extremely cost effective as well. This style of tap can be used in a domestic system but is most commonly found in public/commercial settings. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 125mm
- Spout projection approximately - 108mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Installation guide