- Great value wall-mount bath filler tap + wall-mount basin mixer tap pack
- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - compression valves
- 10 Year Guarantee
Eton range taps are sturdy and sleek and ideal for any traditional bathroom. There are many items of brassware available in the Eton range making it highly versatile. These taps not only look good, but they are also made to the highest standards to ensure quality that will last a lifetime. It is compatible with all UK water systems and will even operate on as little as 0.2 bar pressure. Matching Eton range items available. Not quite you? Visit House of ENKI's latest collection of furnishings, fittings and fixings all designed with you in mind. Together we can create the bathroom of your dreams.
For these taps to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- H/C Inlet size - 1/2"
- Spout projection approx. - 130mm
- For installation on a stud wall, wall thickness up to 15mm
- Distance between handles and spout can be adjusted as required
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Wall-mount basin tap
- Wall-mount bath filler tap
- Installation guides