- QUALITY- This shower kit is premium quality, with a single cast body shower mixer valve and antique bronze finish. The concealed shower mixer valve is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- TIMELESS DESIGN- This shower valve outlet is robust and graceful and will give a timeless elegance to any bathroom. It has the appearance of a traditional shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. The shower valve has white & cross handle detailing on the antique bronze valve. Shower set includes: 1x twin concealed shower mixer valve, 1x ceiling fixed shower arm and rainshower head
- SAFE TO USE- The twin thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with two individual controls, one to select the showers temperature and one to control the water flow.
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our shower valve.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our shower sets are already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower sets.
Traditional antique bronze and white shower mixer set to complement classic or traditional bathroom interiors. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in durable antique bronze.
EDWARD CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
- Top dial: on/off
- Bottom dial: temperature control
FIXED SHOWER ARM AND HEAD FEATURES
- 150mm showerhead - solid brass construction, 1/2"" connection, swivel ball joint
- 180mm ceiling fixed shower arm
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concealed shower mixer valve
- Shower head and arm
- Installation guide
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.