- Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
- Anti-scald thermostatic control
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' thermostatic brass valve
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
- 10 Year Guarantee
There is nothing more refreshing than a really good thermostatically controlled shower, and the right fittings can make the experience all the more pleasurable. This premium quality shower valve is checked for excellence in components and build quality, good design, easy installation and maintenance. It incorporates premium safety features and is designed to work effectively at high water pressures.
EXPOSED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 1/2" outlet diameter
- 3/4" hot/cold inlets, adaptors to 1/2" included
- Distance between connections: 150mm
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve
- 2 x adaptors from 3/4" to 1/2"
- 2 x decorative plates
- Installation guide