- Solid brass construction, finished in high quality chrome
- Timeless design with white ceramic & cross handle detailing
- Large 200mm shower head for a sumptuous soak, adjustable riser rail for a perfect height
- Twin thermostatic valve with anti-scald device to keep you and your family safe
- 10 Year Guarantee
Vintage will never die out, so why not get on board with the style with this gorgeous Dulwich traditional thermostatic shower set with adjustable telescopic rigid riser rail and thermostatic valve? It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower.
The twin thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically shut down the shower if the cold water supply fails. Features separate controls for temperature and water flow.
DULWICH TWIN THERMOSTATIC SHOWER SET FEATURES
- Shower valve - ½” hot/cold inlets with 147-153mm distance in between
- Showerhead - supplied with swivel joint, 200mm diameter
- Adjustable riser rail length - 730 - 1230mm
- For more dimensions please see dimension drawing
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic twin shower mixer valve
- Rigid riser rail with shower head
- Diverter, handset, shower hose and bracket
- Installation guide
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.