- QUALITY- This shower set is premium quality, with a solid brass construction and durable chrome finish. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering. Minimum water pressure required is 0.5 bar, though min. of 1.0 bar is recommended for best performance.
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN- This shower set is robust and graceful and will give a Victorian timeless elegance to any bathroom. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. The shower valve has white ceramic & cross handle detailing on the chrome valve. Shower valve - 1/2 inch hot/cold inlets with 147-153mm distance in between.
- SAFE TO USE- The twin thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The smart thermostat valve will automatically turn off the shower head if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with two individual controls, one to select the showers temperature and one to control the water flow.
- FULL PACKAGE SHOWER SET: X1 Thermostatic shower mixer valve, X1 730-1230mm rigid riser rail, X1 200mm large shower head, installation guide. Watercan shower head creating a powerful shower head.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our shower sets are already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower sets.
If you are after a more traditional look and feel for your bathroom or ensuite, why not complement the look with this beautiful Dulwich shower set with adjustable telescopic rigid riser rail and thermostatic valve?
The concentric thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically shut down the shower if the cold water supply fails. Features separate controls for temperature and water flow.
DULWICH CONCENTRIC THERMOSTATIC SHOWER SET FEATURES
- Shower valve - 1/2" hot/cold inlets with 147-153mm distance in between
- Showerhead - supplied with swivel joint, 200mm diameter
- Adjustable riser rail length - 730 - 1230mm
- For more dimensions please see dimension drawing
For this shower to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic shower mixer valve
- Rigid riser rail with shower head
- Installation guide
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.