- QUALITY- This mixer tap unit is premium quality, with a single cast high-grade brass body, and impeccable English gold finish. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required the whole valve does not require re-plumbing. The built-in anti-scald device also means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering. This exposed traditional shower mixer valve can be used with rigid riser rail kit, set of SPA body jets, slider rail kit, or any other suitable combination.
- TIMELESS DESIGN- This shower valve outlet is robust and graceful and will give a timeless elegance to any bathroom. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. The shower valve has black ceramic & cross handle detailing on the gold valve.
- SAFE TO USE- The triple thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically turn off the shower if cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with three individual controls, one to select the showers temperature and other two levers to control the water flow. This valve allows two shower outlets to be run simultaneously for the best showering experience.
- HIGH PERFORMING- For the best performance of this water valve we recommend 1.0 bar water pressure. However, a 0.5 bar water pressure is acceptable with our shower valve. 1/2" or 3/4" outlet diameter (adaptor to 3/4" included), 1/2" hot/cold inlets. Distance between connections: 147-153mm
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE- Although our shower valve is already trusted by thousands of customers we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That's why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our shower valve. Box contains 1 x thermostatic concentric shower mixer valve.
This Downton shower valve is robust and graceful and will give a timeless elegance to any bathroom. It has the appearance of a classic shower tap, yet all the intricate workings of a modern shower. This shower mixer works with as little as 0.5 bar water pressure and is finished in a flawless gold plating.
The triple thermostatic shower valve is anti-scald allowing to keep you and your family safe. The valve will automatically shut down the shower if the cold water supply fails. This valve is fitted with three individual controls, one to select the showering temperature and the other two to control the water flow.
This product is also available in chrome and antique bronze.
DOWNTON THERMOSTATIC CONCENTRIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE DETAILS
Single cast body, high-grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering.
- 3/4" top outlet diameter
- 1/2" or 3/4" bottom outlet diameter (adaptor to 1/2" included)
- 1/2" hot/cold inlets
- Distance between connections: 147-153mm
- For more dimensions please see technical drawing
Suitable for all plumbing systems. Minimum water pressure required - 0.5 bar, though we recommend min. of 1.0 bar for best performance. Please note: shower valve will not work efficiently on a gravity fed tank system, unless a booster pump is installed.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Thermostatic concentric shower mixer valve x 1
Not for you? Browse our collections of baths, showers, taps and more - at HOUSE OF ENKI, we'll help you create the bathroom of your dreams.