- DESIGN - The Camberley 3 hole wall mounted basin mixer tap from House of ENKI oozes luxury and style. With solid brass construction and finished with antique bronze plating, it will add a touch of class to any bathroom. It is fully supplied with a slotted pop-up waste for basins with an overflow & UK standard top quality cartridges and fixings for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms, shower rooms or kitchen.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom sink mixer taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free compression valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - H/C inlet size - 1/2", spout projection approx. - 171mm
- EASY TO INSTALL - These bathroom accessories come with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and include comprehensive installation guides. For these water taps to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Camberley wall mounted 3 hole basin mixer tap oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathroom. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using low lead brass with chrome finish ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Camberley tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- H/C Inlet size - 1/2"
- Spout projection approx. - 171mm
- For more details please see dimension drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 3 hole mixer tap
- Basin waste