- DESIGN - These stylish twin basin taps with traditional Victorian cross handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning antique bronze finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with a slotted pop-up waste for basins with an overflow & UK standard top quality cartridges installed for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms, shower rooms or kitchen.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free compression valves, our taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and are suitable for basins with two pre-drilled holes. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Connection size- 1/2". Height - approximately 141mm. Spout projection - approximately 92mm. Tap hole diameter required - approximately 35mm.
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom sink tap comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom sink accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
Enjoy the elegant yet understated design of the Camberley basin pillar taps. These simple, yet stylish taps are built to last, using premium quality materials. Carefully manufactured from solid brass, with a thick layer of antique bronze plating, ensures an impeccable finish. This pair of taps are suitable for basins with two pre-drilled holes and can operate at pressures of 0.2 bar and above. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from House of ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Connection size - 1/2"
- For more details please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Pair of basin taps
- Fitting Kit
- Pop up waste
- Installation guide