Camberley traditional cross basin mixer tap with slotted waste - chrome
- DESIGN - This stylish bathroom tap with traditional Victorian handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning chrome finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with a slotted pop-up waste for basins with an overflow and UK standard flexible bathroom sink taps connectors and adaptors for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms, shower rooms or kitchen.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom sink mixer taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free compression valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Height - approximately 112mm. Spout projection - approximately 128mm. Tap hole diameter required - approximately 35mm. Braided flexible hoses - 10mm (bore) x 300mm (length) x 1/2" (female nut connector)
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom sink tap with slotted waste comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom sink accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Camberley traditional basin mixer tap is made from high-quality brass, has been fitted with UK standard cartridges and is suitable for high and low-pressure systems (0.2 bar min.). Traditional design, though modern technologies make this basin tap the perfect accompaniment for any traditional style bathroom. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from House of ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 112mm
- Spout projection approximately - 128mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 300mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin Tap
- Flexible tap connectors
- Fitting Kit
- Pop-up waste
- Installation guide
Delivery options and fees
We offer FREE Standard delivery on all products that may take 3-5 days, often much quicker. Trusted by many of our customers this is great and cost effective option.
NEXT Day delivery is also available for just £4.95 if you need your order quicker.
Saturday, Sunday and timed delivery can also be arranged. Contact us via chat when placing your order.
All orders placed before 4pm on working days and 1:30pm on Saturdays will be dispatched the same day. Then, you will be getting tracking updates all the way to delivery.
Click and collect
If you would prefer collection in person, then collections from our Essex warehouse are welcome. Orders are usually ready for collections within 1 hour during our normal working hours. (Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 10-3)
We can ship internationally. If you don't see your country at checkout it doesn't mean we can't ship there. Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or houseofenki.com?chat and we'll be happy to help.
We do not dispatch on Sundays, Public or Bank Holidays.
When shipping outside of UK we are not charging local sales taxes. This will need to be paid by recipient at your local rates on import as well as duties.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or https://houseofenki.com?chat. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a RMA number, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org or houseofenki.com?chat.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. We cannot consider any claims for shortage or damage after 7 days of delivery.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like gift cards. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Or faster still, place a separate purchase for the new item as soon as you need it and proceed with return of original order at your own pace.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.