- DESIGN - This stylish bathroom tap with traditional Victorian handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning chrome finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with a slotted pop-up waste for basins with an overflow and UK standard flexible bathroom sink taps connectors and adaptors for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms, shower rooms or kitchen.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom sink mixer taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free compression valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Height - approximately 112mm. Spout projection - approximately 128mm. Tap hole diameter required - approximately 35mm. Braided flexible hoses - 10mm (bore) x 300mm (length) x 1/2" (female nut connector)
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom sink tap with slotted waste comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom sink accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Camberley traditional basin mixer tap is made from high-quality brass, has been fitted with UK standard cartridges and is suitable for high and low-pressure systems (0.2 bar min.). Traditional design, though modern technologies make this basin tap the perfect accompaniment for any traditional style bathroom. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from House of ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 112mm
- Spout projection approximately - 128mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 300mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin Tap
- Flexible tap connectors
- Fitting Kit
- Pop-up waste
- Installation guide