- Solid brass construction
- Durable brushed brass finish
- Minimum 0.1 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - compression valves
- 10 Year Guarantee
The Camberley bath filler oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathtub. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using brass with thick brushed brass finish ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Camberley bat Not quite you? Visit House of ENKI's latest collection of furnishings, fittings and fixings all designed with you in mind. Together we can create the bathroom of your dreams. The tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. Matching Camberley range items available.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Distance between pillars - 180mm
- Connection size - 3/4"
- For more details please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Bath filler tap
- Fitting Kit
- Installation guide