- Solid brass construction, durable brushed brass finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - 'drip free' quarter turn ceramic valves
- Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- 10 Year Guarantee
The Camberley traditional 3 hole basin mixer tap is made from high-quality brass topped with our luxury brushed brass finish. It has been installed with UK standard cartridges and is suitable for high and low-pressure systems (0.2 bar min.). Traditional design, though modern technologies make this basin tap the perfect accompaniment for any traditional style bathroom. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately - 112mm
- Spout projection approximately - 128mm
- For more dimensions please see dimension drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Installation guide