- DESIGN - This stylish basin mixer tap + twin bath taps pack with traditional Victorian cross handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning chrome finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with UK standard top quality cartridges installed for easy assembly. Our range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms, shower rooms or kitchen.
- QUALITY - Our bathroom taps are made of solid brass. Complete with drip-free compression valves, our bath taps and sink mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. This classic range of taps will compliment traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Height - approximately 112mm. Spout projection - approximately 128mm. Tap hole diameter required - approximately 35mm. Braided flexible hoses - 10mm (bore) x 300mm (length) x 1/2" (female nut connector)
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom sink tap comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom sink accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
The Camberley range oozes luxury and style and will add a touch of class to any bathroom. These taps have been manufactured to the highest standards using brass with thick chrome plating ensuring long-lasting beauty and quality. The Camberley range taps come with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high and low-pressure water systems. Matching Camberley range items available. Not quite you? Visit House of ENKI's latest collection of furnishings, fittings and fixings all designed with you in mind. Together we can create the bathroom of your dreams.
For these taps to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.1 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Bath filler pair hot & cold taps
- Basin mixer tap, flexible tap connectors, fitting kit
- Installation guides