- Solid brass construction
- Durable chrome finish
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
- Easy and safe to use - fitted with compression valves
- 10 Year Guarantee
Enjoy the elegant yet understated design of the Beaumont bath pillar taps. These simple, yet stylish taps are built to last, using premium quality materials. Carefully manufactured from solid brass, with a thick layer of chrome plating, ensures an impeccable finish. This pair of taps are suitable for baths with two pre-drilled holes and can operate at pressures of 0.2 bar and above. Matching Beaumont range items available. Not quite you? Visit House of ENKI's latest collection of furnishings, fittings and fixings all designed with you in mind. Together we can create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Connection size - 3/4"
- For more details please see technical drawing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Pair of bath taps
- Fitting Kit