- DESIGN - This stylish monobloc bathroom tap with contemporary K-shaped lever swivel handle from House of ENKI comes in a stunning brushed nickel finish to add that touch of class to your bathroom. It is fully supplied with UK standard flexible bathroom sink taps connectors and adaptors for easy assembly. Our Athena range of high quality bathroom fittings are designed to look great and are suitable for family bathrooms, shower rooms or kitchen.
- QUALITY - Our Athena bathroom sink mixer taps are made of solid brass and finished in high quality brushed nickel. Complete with drip-free ceramic valves, our bathroom mixer taps are easy and safe to use with cold water and hot water and with its clean straight lines, will compliment both modern and traditional bathroom interiors.
- SIZE - Height - approximately 144mm. Spout projection - approximately 125mm. Tap hole diameter required - approximately 35mm. Braided flexible hoses - 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2" (female nut connector) with adaptors to 3/8"
- EASY TO INSTALL - This bathroom sink tap comes with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box and includes a comprehensive installation guide. For this water tap to operate efficiently, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE - Although our bathroom sink accessories are already trusted by thousands of customers, we want to provide you with true peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 10 year guarantee on our bathroom taps fittings.
This stunning brushed nickel K shaped handle monobloc basin mixer tap will add a beautiful finishing touch in contemporary design bathroom interior. Robustly made from solid brass, with clean straight edges the Athena tap is a real eye-catcher. Matching Athena range items available. Not quite right? Browse through our extensive collection of taps from HOUSE OF ENKI, we offer plenty of choice in colours, style, design and budget to help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
- Height approximately - 144mm
- Spout projection approximately - 125mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2" (female nut connector) + adaptors to 3/8"
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Flexible tap connectors 1/2" with adaptors to 3/8"
- Fitting kit
- Installation guide